Dwellworks, LLC, a provider of innovative services for the relocation, real estate, and mortgage lending industries, is excited to announce its Supplier of the Year Award winners for 2011. Each supplier is recognized for the exceptional service consistently delivered on behalf of Dwellworks to each valued client. Award winners were selected based on a combination of performance statistics and feedback from each of Dwellworks’ operating teams.
The 2011 award winners are:
- Jean Mathopoullos of Houston, TX and Yvette Stachowiak of Seattle, WA – Destination Services division;
- Paul Bourque of Fallbrook, CA and Paul Moccio of Mount Vernon, NY – Property Management division;
- Paul Murray of Harbor Company, Inc in Towson, MD – Repairs, Maintenance & Improvements division;
- Mary Emmerich of Avon Lake, OH and Sharon McCormick of Durham, NC – Career Advisers division;
- Kathleen Offner of Houston – Educational Advisers division;
- Jim Gargano of Bomba Gargano Valuation, Inc. in Naperville, IL and Mark Hunter of Mission Viejo, CA. – Appraisal Management division.
Patrick Spicuzza, Senior Vice President of Network Services at Dwellworks, stated, “At Dwellworks, we understand the importance of having a dedicated network that believes in our value system of delivering outstanding service to our clients. As an extension of our organization, this year’s award winners are exceptional representatives and we are proud to call them our partners.”
“We are incredibly grateful for all of the hard work and dedication that these suppliers have provided throughout the year,” said Bob Rosing, CEO of Dwellworks. “Their high levels of service are critical as we continue to grow and serve our clients. We look forward to our continued partnership with all of our suppliers who continue to work hard and provide some of the best service in the industry.”
Dwellworks manages a supply chain of over 10,000 independent contractors throughout the United States on an annual basis.
December 19, 2011